Central Meat & Provision Company:
- Has implemented an approved USDA Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Program.
- Is a federally inspected facility and we meet and comply with all Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) regulations.
- Has installed a new laboratory to conduct in house product testing.
- Also uses an outside laboratory for further testing to ensure the safety of all of our products.
- Provides all plant employees with proper Food Safety training.
- Mandates from our suppliers a “Food Safety Letter” indicating that they meet all USDA requirements for the production, sales and distribution of meat products.
- Has a strict Sanitation Program that ensures food safety throughout the processing plant.
Central Meat & Provision is dedicated to food safety and produces all products under a fully implemented HACCP Program. We pride ourselves on producing safe and high quality meat products.